Please nominate distinguished alumni, faculty members and friends of the College of Liberal Arts for the Pro Bene Meritis award.
NOTE: Nominations must be received by Monday, January 14, 2013 at noon, to be considered for the 2013 Pro Bene Meritis award. This deadline is absolute.
Criteria and Procedures
To nominate someone, please review the criteria and then complete the form.
- Nominees should be persons who have demonstrated excellence in their chosen business, profession or life's work or in their service to society.
- Nominees should be committed to the liberal arts, having made outstanding contributions by their scholarship, philanthropy or service to the College.
- Winners must be persons willing to participate in the award ceremony and in future activities with the College of Liberal Arts.
- Nominations of two or more people for a single award are accepted; however, the selection committee may choose to present an award to only one of the nominees.
- Members of the Pro Bene Meritis Award Selection Committee are not eligible for the award..
- Nominations will be kept on file for five years and an award may be presented at any time within that period.
- Posthumous nominations are accepted. In such cases, please provide a contact person and indicate that person's relationship to the deceased.